Submitting Paper (papers) to ADIP database
(Each paper should be submitted by set of 2 file: Info.txt and Data.txt.
If paper keeps 2 or more comparisons then a set of 2 files
(Info.txt and Data.txt) per each comparison.)
Step 1. Generate Info.txt file
Step 2. Make Data.txt file
Use MS Office Excel or similar application to collect data (from paper / data-reference table)
into 5 columns as tab delimited spreadsheet. Name columns as:
- gene symbol (mandatory)
- regulation (mandatory. Can be 'up' or 'down' only. Comment at Info.txt should clarify a way the
regulation was set.)
- score (optional. Set score of all 'up' as well as 'down' coming from Log(FC) as positive. Treat score of the other 'down' as negative values.)
- p value (optional)
- clone id (optional. Clone Id would be a Probe ID related to a Method or Platform.)
Sample of prepared Data
Step 3. Verify
- Find Chiara and get her have a look on both: Info.txt and Data.txt.
- Submit paper to ADIP database team. Thanks.
All contents copyright © Jurisica Lab, Krembil Research Institute - the University Health Network, Toronto, Canada.
Last modified Feb, 2020. Version 0.9.35.7. Database version 0.8.2.0